Join American Dog Rescue and hundreds of other local charities as we take part in The Great Give – a community wide event that celebrates the spirit of giving and the collective effort it takes to strengthen our community by raising critical funds for local non-profits.
On May 3rd, from Midnight to Midnight, the Community Foundation for Palm Beach, the United Way of Palm Beach County and the United Way of Martin County are coming together to raise as much money as possible for non-profits in just 24 hours. Every local gift given during the event will be multiplied with additional dollars from a bonus pool raised by the Community Foundation. This is an amazing opportunity to really make a difference in the lives of dogs across America, and throughout the world!
American Dog Rescue is an all-volunteer organization, which means 100% of all proceeds go directly to animal welfare projects to save and protect animals. ADR has been working since 2009 to improve the welfare of dogs throughout the country, and the world. Our efforts to help dogs and the people who care for them include:
- Removing neglected animals from puppy mills, hoarding and other deplorable situations
- Rehabbing and re-homing thousands of rescued animals.
- Fully funding a Humane Society International office in Vietnam.
- Strengthening the bonds between U.S. Military heroes and the dogs they love, including training for PTSD service animals.
- Animal rescue and relief following natural disasters like Hurricane Katrina and the Joplin, MO tornado.
- Mobile veterinary clinics to provide spay, neuter and other necessary services to low-income areas with populations unable to seek the most basic veterinary care.
- Emergency help for hundreds of individual dogs with serious health challenges and surgical needs.
- Emergency help for individual dogs with serious health challenges and surgical needs.
- A global initiative to reduce street dog populations worldwide by 1 Billion dogs in the next 7 years.
Help American Dog Rescue make a positive impact on the lives of dogs across America, and throughout the world by donating to our organization during The Great Give on May 3rd.